Observe and Understand
We, as partners, will always be in a mode of observing, soaking in and grasping from the environment and our clients so that we understand the issues and problems faced beyond what is articulated or said.
We aspire to create significant value, not just for our clients, but for the entire institutional ecosystem, through our work.
Integrity, Trust and Mutual Respect
We will carry out each transaction with complete integrity and build a long-term relationship based on trust and mutual respect, internally and externally…
Deliver Quality Results
We, at all times, will demonstrate maniacal focus to deliver quality results to our clients.
Catalyst for Change
We aspire to be the Change Catalysts in our domain of operations and set new standards / benchmarks.
Mapping Them to Our Proprietary 3T Execution Process
- The first phase of our Execution Process where we practice our first Operating Principle of Observing and Understanding. This is the stage of Data Collection, Collation and Assimilation. Activities in this step include:
- Project Brief
- Scope Discussions
- Meeting Key Stakeholders
- Hypothesis Formulation through Basic Research
- In this phase, we translate all the data collected into meaningful information and lay out a detailed engagement plan / roadmap. Activities include:
- Problem Definition
- Resource & Expert Identification
- Internal Brainstorming and Methodology Finalization
- Detailed Project Planning for Execution
In this phase, we process all the information received into meaningful insights through analysis. Basis this analysis, we propose solutions and initiate the pilot phase for testing the same. This phase is often iterative and has intermediate touch points to share progress and maintain governance rhythm.